Friday, December 26, 2014

Not dead, here's Yaiba 5


Sorry for the huge gap, I was expecting TLC of 1-4, but that probably won't happen for a long time. That's not to say the script translation in this release is bad or anything, just needs a bit of assurance is all. Lack of staff makes me a sad frog. If anyone wants to help out, hit me up in the comments or the nag box. I will be willing to train you depending on the position. The next couple of eps will come out much more regularly - E_B

Torrent

5 comments:

  1. Hi guys.What exactly you need help? I'm member of another fansub, maybe I can help out, but I have no idea about translate from japanese xD I might help with timing if you like, or... I don't know xD What do you need? I love this anime and would be great to complete this project.

    PD: Sorry about my english, it's not my native language ^^U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timing help would be great. There's a lot on my plate that I have to time as it is, so having another timer would help me get the other stuff moving as well.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'll try and deliver as best I can. These scripts are technically the original R-B fansub scripts, albeit OCR'd with more editing. But certainly we'll see if we can pull original translations for 24+.

      Delete