Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sorry for the long absence, but hopefully some Ninku BD goodness will patch things up


Guess having a job pays off after all. Here's a re-issue release of the Ninku OVA. TV series should resume again from BD. RIP CP ;_;7

Note from E_B: I've been neglecting group activities here too long, mainly due to the fact I have a full-time job and work 6 days a week most of the time. In August, I went completely dark without internet due to the fact I went broke and was jobless, and lost my seedbox in the process. But I managed to bounce back from that setback and thanks to my good friend and co-leader convexity, didn't lose a lick of our fansub data. I also had a HDD go bad, but I recovered all the data thanks to noticing it early. While I am relatively busy, I will gradually get back on the saddle here once more.
Anyway, enjoy the release.

480p, 720p, 1080p

2 comments:

  1. http://cl.ly/image/0q2E0l2J3U3e
    So proud :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Soldado, Can you please upload Full Moon o Sagashite's subtitles or re-seed your release?

    ReplyDelete