Friday, May 12, 2017

Re-Uploading Torrents

I've been busy these past few days re-posting torrents and with the advent of a potentially palatable successor to nyaa, I am doing just that. I'm re-uploading torrents to all of our completed and ongoing projects to nyaa.si, anidex, minglong, and tokyotosho. This time, I'm keeping my ass covered. Updated the torrent page to link all of those.

Things to note:
Loveless (while complete) will not be re-upped. I'm currently working on an updated version based off the R2J discs that will include the aarinfantasy & Ryuu-Rogue subs.

Full Moon wo Sagashite will too not be re-upped for similar reasons. I've been silently working on much better encodes than the crap I put out years ago.

Dropped projects will not be re-upped. If you need anything from them (scripts and stuff), I may be happy to oblige.

7 comments:

  1. Please Complete translate Yaiba ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnimeSource has it nearly completed, they have like 3 or 4 eps to go.

      Delete
  2. I need script yaiba n full moon please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Animetosho for [Soldado] Yaiba stuff. Scripts+fonts for 1-12 should be available as attachments. Can't pass up Full Moon stuff yet since it's updated stuff, but it's probably there too.

      Delete
  3. What's the progress on Ninku? Any chance we'll get the remaining episodes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prognosis is not looking too good, unfortunately. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. I just have to believe the translator will return.

    ReplyDelete